A “Zoom Interview” simply refers to a meeting that’s hosted using Zoom, and attendees can join the meeting in-person, via webcam or video conferencing camera, or via phone.
To get set up a for a Zoom interview , you need:
- A computer to sync and run Zoom Meetings
- An internet connection
- A microphone, camera, and speaker
- 1 or 2 HDTV monitors to display participants.
- An HDMI cable to share computer screens on the TV display, and an internet cable to hard-wire your connection.
- Below is how your Zoom page will appear.
For help, Call My Life Interview -Telephone 828-371-2239